Monday, March 22, 2010

&%$ crazy glue bottle won't open again

I always have a bottle of crazy glue sitting on my desk. It is very useful stuff. I can do everything from fix the kid's toys to seal that cut on the end of my finger. However the bottle always only lasts till the top glues itself on. Then I have to get two pairs of vice grips to take the top off the bottle every time I need it. I don't want to keep two pairs of pliers on my desk all the time. Then I had an epiphany. When I close the bottle I don't have to screw it on fully tight. Now after using the glue I screw on the lid all the way and then back it off a quarter turn. The lid has stopped sticking. When it does stick a bit I can tighten it and crack the glue bond without getting out the pliers. Hopefully I can use my current bottle of glue to the last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment